ARRO Services for Bachelor's Degrees and Associate Degrees Alumni

The Academic Regulations and Records Office (ARRO) handles student record matters relating to Bachelor’s Degree and Associate Degree students. Alumni of Taught Postgraduate, Professional Doctorate and Research Degree programmes should direct their requests for services to the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies.