Form Download

The following paper/on-line forms may be used by Bachelor’s Degree and Associate Degree students only.

 Paper FormOn-line Form
Application for Academic TranscriptDownloadApply
Application for Certification of Student RecordsDownload 
Application for Certified True Copies of Academic DocumentsDownload 
Application for Credit Transfer / Course Exemption Apply
Application for Leave of Absence Apply
Application for Letter of CertificationDownload 
Application for Replacement Award Certificate Download 
Application for Replacement of Student Identity CardDownload 
Application for TestimonialDownload 
Change of Personal Particulars
(e.g. change of name, HKID/passport no., residence status in Hong Kong)
Notification of Withdrawal of Studies Apply
Special Educational Needs Declaration  Apply
Reporting Extenuating Circumstances Affecting Student's Ability to Attend Examination/In-course Assessment Apply 
Student Authorization Template for Allowing Third Party to Submit/Collect Documents on Their BehalfDownload 
Student Authorization Template for Verification of Academic Records by an External Third PartyDownload 
Update of Personal Data for Communication
(e.g. address, phone number, emergency contact information)