Career planning does not mean job changing when another company offers a higher pay. Career planning is a process through which you steer through different work environments as you and society change. This may sound far-fetched for many of us. But a well-planned career will make life transition smoother and work more satisfying as one advances in life.
- What are the questions you must ask when looking for a job? read "Start with yourself"
- What skills must you develop to advance in a career? read "Start with yourself"
- How are career paths connected? read "Start with yourself"
Click on topics to explore.
- 01_Career Planning 1: Start with yourself
- 02_Career Planning 2: Find your career
- 03_Career Planning 3: Improve your career
+ Career Advising
Explore your career potentials and work aptitudes so that you can make a better transition from the university to the workplace or for further education pursuit.
Steering Toward Your Career Goals
Discover your career interests and values through career workshops and occupational tests.
One-on-one Career Counselling
Meet with our Career Advisors to discuss your career strategies and directions of development. Learn how to gauge your strengths and weakness at work and seek for improvement.