- Regular local students enrolled in bachelor degree and associate degree programmes leading to CityU awards. Starting from 2017/18 (i.e. from 1 July 2017 onwards), CCCU students are NO LONGER eligible
as CIS student helpers.
- Non-local students with valid No Objection Letter (NOL) can also apply.
- Students should have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.8 or above and in good academic standing at the time of application.
- First-year students who do not yet have any CGPA results in their first semester of study may apply.
- For students who are on “Leave of Absence”, they should focus on what they intend to achieve during their Leave from Study and thus working under CWS and CIS is not allowed until their study status and academic loading have resumed to normal.
* To maximize student learning, pre-assignment training
is a mandatory requirement for students joining the schemes.