Training Stipend Claim and Payment Schedule
- Training Stipend shall be paid once every month
- Students shall submit their monthly time sheets for hours worked online via the Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) by the end of each month.
- Recruiting units shall verify and endorse the claims and forward them on-line to the Finance Office (FO).
- The claims must reach the FO within the first 2 working days (payroll cut-off date) of the following month. Training Stipend will then be paid via autopay by the 5th working day of same month. Information on training stipend pay advice will be available for viewing in Staff Services under AIMS.
- Late claims, subject to proper endorsement from Heads of Departments, shall result in payment being delayed until the next month.