Application, Selection and Offer of Appointment
- All CityU students meeting the eligibility requirements may apply for CWS positions by sending a CWS Student Application Form and their résumés or related documents directly to respective recruiting units.
- Respective recruiting unit will conduct its own evaluation of applicants and decide on the final selection.
- The recruiting units shall notify the CWS Administrator of the selected students by sending the electronic Student Application Forms to the Career and Leadership Centre through AIMS. The earliest CIS/CWS job assignment start date will be 3 working days upon supervisor’s recommendation of students to Career and Leadership Centre through AIMS.
- Appointed students will be notified of the job assignments and they should report duty directly to the recruiting units. Details of job duties will be specified by the recruiting units.
- If the job assignment offered to a student is the first ever for the student under the CWS Scheme, the Human Resources Office (HRO) will issue to the student an electronic Letter of Assignment with an appointment period up to the completion of their undergraduate study. The student shall indicate acceptance of the offer online before the commencement of a CIS/CWS job. Eligible students should also download and complete the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme membership enrollment form and submit it to Career and Leadership Centre within 1 week for further processing. Kindly be reminded that students must not begin their job assignments earlier than the assignment start date due to insurance coverage and potential payment dispute.