T&D – The Foundation of Learning Organizations
You may have already heard of ‘learning organizations’. They refer to companies that can adjust quickly to the demands of ever-changing socio-economic environments. Equipping its staff with the proper skills and attitudes through training and development is an important way companies cope with constant change. T&D is a quickly expanding field of the field of human resources.
Did you know that…
- Of late, companies are investing more resources to train and develop their employees to enhance productivity, morale, and commitment to the company?
- Training and Development is an integral part of a company’s human resources function?
- There are consultant firms that train and develop staff on demand?
- What is corporate Training and Development? (click here)
- Employee training may just be as important as employee selection. Find out why.
- Common positions in Training and Development (click here)
- There are many job and promotion opportunities in the field of Training and Development which are less known to the outsider. Find out about these career opportunities.
- General requirements (click here)
- What kind of degree background do they ask for in T&D jobs?