Our Vision & Mission
To provide full support to City University of Hong Kong in becoming a leading global university and to be a leader in advancing facilities development and management profession.
- Enable energy and material conservation, effective, efficient and quality logistics operation, preventive and remedial maintenance of University facilities;
- Render facilities adequate, safe, contemporary and available for learning, teaching, research, community and industry linkage, intellectual, cultural and leisure pursuits equitably for staff and students;
- Promote empowerment, responsibility, civil sharing and care among users of University facilities;
- Train and empower staff of Campus Development and Facilities Office, and heighten esteem among them;
- Liaise with facility management professionals, share best practices and promote the profession through channels of education, conference and certification.
- Plan and develop campus that reflects academic excellence of the University with high functional efficiency;