The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) places a strong emphasis on equipping students with analytical and critical thinking, excellent communication skills, and international experience relating to a wide range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences. The College also offers students excellent opportunities for overseas exchanges, study tours and international internships, thus helping students to gain international experience and a global vision. Six reasons to study for your undergraduate degree in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences:
1. Outstanding local and international academic faculty;
2. An innovative mentorship program which introduces you to campus life;
3. Up-to-date academic programs which keep pace with a rapidly-changing world;
4. International exchanges and study abroad opportunities;
5. Internship training for enhancing professional knowledge;
6. Numerous paths for continuous education.
The undergraduate programs in the College are designed to provide a quality education of high international standard. Such programs include Applied Sociology, Asian and International Studies, Chinese, Criminology, Cultural and Heritage Management, Digital Television and Broadcasting, English Studies, Environmental Policy, Linguistics and Language Technology, Media and Communication, Psychology, Public Policy, Management, and Politics, Social Work, and Translation and Interpretation.
Please click here for more details about undergraduate study in the College.