Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILOs)
Upon successful completion of the Foundation Year (FY) offered by CSE, students should be able to:
- Command a required level of English;
- Solve basic Calculus and Linear Algebra problems;
- Describe the scope and concepts of Life Science;
- Apply fundamental computing skill; and
- Demonstrate a certain level of awareness in science, engineering, arts, social science or business.
Useful and important information for current FY students is available here.