Prof. Weiwei Sun's research focuses on scientific computing and mathematical modeling. His current research topics include high-order numerical methods, mathematical modeling and computation of moisture transport, and computational electromagnetics. Prof. Sun is serving as an associate editor of International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling and a member of editorial board of Numerical Mathematics: Theory, Methods and Applications (NM-TMA).
- W. HUANG, H. MA and W. SUN, Convergence of Pseudospectral Methods for Solving Coordinate Singular Differential Equations, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 41, pp. 2333–2349, 2003.
- W. LI and W. SUN, New Perturbation Bounds for Unitary Polar Factors, SIAM J Matrix Anal. Appl., 25, pp. 362–372, 2003.
- W. LI and W. SUN, Perturbation Bounds of Unitary and Subunitary Polar Factors, SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl., pp. 1183–1193, 2002.
- W. SUN, Relaxation Iterative Algorithms for Impressed Cathodic Protection Systems with Nonlinear Polarization Curves, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engrg. 55, pp. 410–412, 2002.
- Heping MA and W. SUN, Optimal Error Estimates of the Legendre Petro-Galerkin and pseudospectral methods for the generalized Korteweg-de Vries Equation, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 39, pp. 1380–1394, 2001.