The main venue of the conference has been changed to
LT-10 (Blue zone, AC1).
Venue of parallel sections remains (P4701, P4703, P4704)
The objectives of the conference are to review and discuss some of the latest trends in various fields of applied mathematics. In particular, with a special emphasis on Asymptotic and Special Functions, Partial Differential Equations, Computational Mathematics, Approximation Theory, Mathematical Physics, Mathematical Biology and Financial Mathematics.
The conference is dedicated to Professor Roderick S. C. Wong, on the occasion of his 70th birthday, in recognition of his mathematical achievements and his contributions to the mathematical community.
- Dan Dai, City University of Hong Kong
- Hui-Hui Dai, City University of Hong Kong (Co-Chair)
- Ya Yan Lu, City University of Hong Kong
- Tong Yang, City University of Hong Kong (Co-Chair)
- Ding-Xuan Zhou, City University of Hong Kong
Last update: 09 June 2014