- Macroeconomic Factors, Police, and Crime in Hong Kong, Strategic Research Fund, CityU, Amount: HKD $180,000, 1983 - 2006, Dr. ZHONG, Yueying Lena(PI), Tit Wing LO(Co-I), Dennis WONG(Co-I).
- Development of Performance Indicators for Correctional Service Department, Hong Kong SAR, Correctional Service Department, HKSAR Government, Amount: HKD $400,000, Lo Tit Wing (PI), Lena Zhong(Co-I), Tina Rochelle(Co-I), and Wing Hong Chui(Co-I).
- Study of Cocaine Abuse in Hong Kong, Narcotics Division, Security Bureau, HKSAR Government, Amount: HKD $260,731, Lena Zhong(PI), Dennis Wong(Co-I), Joseph Wu(Co-I).
- Zhong, L.Y. (in press). Bystander Intervention and Fear of Crime: Evidence from Two Chinese Communities. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology.
- Zhong, L.Y. (in press). Community Policing in China: Old Wine in New Bottles?. Police Practice and Research.
- Zhong, L.Y. & Broadhurst, R.G. (2007). Building Little Safe and Civilized Communities: Community Crime Prevention with Chinese Characteristics?. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology. 51(1). 52 - 67.
- Zhong, L.Y. (2009). Communities, Crime and Social Capital in Contemporary China. Devon, United Kingdom: Willan.
- Zhong, L.Y. (in press). Community Policing in China: A New Era of Mass Ling Policing?. Community Policing and Peacekeeping, P. N. Grabosky (ed.). Taylor & Francis.
- Zhong, L.Y. (2008). Crime Prevention. Understanding Criminal Justice in Hong Kong, W. H. Chui and T. W. Lo (eds.). Devon, United Kingdom. Willan.
Last update date :
24 Jun 2014