- Lee, T. Y. & Shek, D. T. L. (2013). Compensated dating in Hong Kong: Prevalence, psychosocial correlates, and its relationships with other risky behaviors. Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 26, 3S. 42 - 48. doi:10.1016/j.jpag.2013.03.014. S1083-3188(13)00121-6
- Lee, T. Y. & Lok, D. P. P. (2012). Bonding as a positive youth development construct: A conceptual review. The Scientific World Journal. Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 481471, 11 pages. doi:10.1100/2012/481471
- Shek, D. T. L. & Lee, T. Y. (2012). Helping adolescents with greater psychosocial needs: Subjective outcome evaluation based on different cohorts. The Scientific World Journal. Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 694018, 10 pages. doi:10.1100/tsw.2012.7
- Lee, T. Y. , Cheung, J. C. K. & Kwong, W. M. (2012). Resilience as a Positive Youth Development Construct: A Conceptual Review. The Scientific World Journal. Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390450, 9 pages. doi:10.1100/2012/390450
- Cheung, C.K. & Lee, T.Y. (2010). Contributions of moral education lectures and moral discussion in Hong Kong secondary schools. Social Psychology of Education: An International Journal. 13. 575 - 591. doi:10.1007/s11218-010-9127-x
- Lee, T.Y. (2008). A case study on the implementation of a positive youth development program (Project P.A.T.H.S.) in a changing policy environment. TheScientificWorldJOURNAL: TSW Holistic Health & Medicine 8. 1010 - 1026. doi:10.1100/tsw.2008.122
- Lee, T.Y. (2008). A case study on the implementation of a positive youth development program (Project P.A.T.H.S.) in Hong Kong: Learning from the Experimental Implementation Phase. TheScientificWorldJOURNAL: TSW Holistic Health & Medicine 8. 1047 - 1062. doi:10.1100/tsw.2008.125
- Lee, T.Y. , Shek, D.T.L. & Kwong, W.M. (2007). Chinese approaches to understanding and building resilience in at-risk populations. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 16(2). 377 - 392.
- Shek, D. T. L. , Lee, T. Y. & Merrick, J. (2016). Children and Adolescents: Future challenges. New York: Nova Science Publishers. 978-1-63484-616-5.
- Lee, T. Y. , Shek, D. T. L. & Sun, R. C. F. (Sep 2015). Student Well-Being in Chinese Adolescents in Hong Kong. Quality of Life in Asia 7. Singapore: Springer. 978-981-287-582-2. doi:10.1007/978-981-287-582-2
- Shek, D. T. L. , Lee, T. Y. & Merrick, J. (2014). Promotion of Holistic Development of Young People in Hong Kong. New York: Nova Science Publishers. 978-1-62808-019-3.
- Lee, T.Y. , Kwong, W.M. , Cheung, J.C.K. , Ungar, M. & Cheung, M.Y.L. (2011). Children’s resilience-related beliefs as a predictor of positive child development in face of adversities: Implications for interventions to enhance children’s quality of life. D.T.L. Shek (Ed.). Quality of life of Chinese people in a changing world. (pp. 81 - 97). London. Springer Science+ Business Media. (Social Indicators Research Series 44 (2011) based on the special issue.).
- Lee, T.Y. (Aug 2010). Chapter 18: Confucianism, Chinese beliefs and positive youth development. D. T. L. Shek, H. K. Ma, & J. Merrick (Eds.), Positive youth development: Evaluation and future directions in a Chinese context. (pp. 175 - 178). New York. Nova Science. 978-1-60876-830-1.
Last update date :
09 Mar 2017