- Seminars, lectures and workshops organized by CityU free of charge or at a discount
- Free admission to CUBIC organized activities e.g. visit, business matching sessions (except special events)
- Receiving news on CityU latest innovations, research and developments
- Discount on non-award bearing programmes offered by the School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE) of the University
- Discount on short courses offered by the Community College of City University (CCCU)
- How to get the discount?
Please contact us to check if the course you wish to apply for is applicable. You may tell us the name of the course, the course commencing date and your contact number by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org you submit the application form to CCCU.
- Invitation to initiate and direct final year student projects which have relevance to the member's business
- Invitation to join different student placement schemes to bring our talents to your business
- CityU Library Borrower's Ticket at preferential rate
- Members can enjoy a great discount on the annual fee of CityU library card (fee: HK$1,000)
- The following services will be provided for card holders:
- Access to the Run Run Shaw Library of CityU, which has a huge collection of international journals, technical papers, audio, video materials and dissertations
- Eligibility to apply for CityU Credit Card with annual fee perpetually waived
* The privileges above are subject to change without prior